Thursday, September 07, 2006

To One who knows who She is...

How do you turn off your feelings?

How do you go cold?

How can you cease to love someone entirely?

Can you stop loving someone without remorse, without a second thought?

How can you see that person everyday and not feel anything?

How do you exist?

Can you be so cold?

Can anyone be that cold?

I cannot understand you.

I see you and love you and miss you,

I know you and yet now I don’t,

I yearn to touch you, to feel your skin against mine,

I see you and love you and miss you,

I know your scent, I sense you everywhere I am,

I have no escape from you,

I see you and love you and miss you,

I am your friend, but are you mine?

I am here, I am waiting, I am cold without you,

I see you and love you and miss you,

I miss you, and want you, and need you,

I need you, and love you, and I no longer know you,

You aren’t my friend?

You said we still could be,

But we aren’t, we are strangers and yet I know you,

I know the deepest you,

I have held you and brushed your hair from your face,

I have tasted your sweet lips,

I have felt your heart beat,

I have heard you breath,

I have kept you safe in my arms

I have known you, and no longer know you,

And yet I still love you.

Can we not be any other way?

Can we not be friends at least?

Why have you forsaken me?

I see you and love you and miss you,

You, who know who you are, please answer me.

Are you so cold? Do you feel nothing?

In Christ

Tristan D.

3 Comments:

At 3:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

-_-" *swts a lot*
Dude wat's up with this emo entry??? Need me to lend an ear?

 
At 10:37 am, Blogger Tristan D. said...

nah just blowing off undirected steam...

there is no "She who know who she is"

lol something imaginary

 
At 9:41 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

...........? u sure???? cause some of the lines doesn't sound tat way to me........

 

Post a Comment

<< Home