Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Joyous Moments... Melancholic times

It's was Syn's b'day today, a good day for her... She's 20... You wouldn't be able to guess from her stature... But that does not diminish the fact that she is 20. Most awesome.

I hope that it's all good for her... Life should treat her well... And I will twist God's arm in pray to see to it... If he will allow me that is... Good Syn... I will miss many things when I leave this place.

I will miss her... She's helped me more than she knows, I wish I could do for her what she has done for me... She has been one of the many instruments to realise my purpose.

Even he whose name shall not be typed, has helped mould me and has shown me so much...
Though he I won't miss... Still I shall despair for him, but enough. Pettiness is not my way.

To him who cannot care for me, I apologize to you this once, I cannot say that I have ever wronged you in the way that I have others, but still I cause you more bitterness than I care to, so here in this place of words I offer you my single apology, and I give you my forgiveness. This is not arrogance on my part. It's for you to take or dismiss but I shall not speak of this subject again.

Syn I wish you a happy happy B'day.
Take care of yourself, I am always here, always watching, always...

Your eternal friend, and one who has hurt you...
Tristan

In Christ

Tristan D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home