Friday, June 23, 2006

Walking Away, Craig David... Thanks

It's a good song... from a musical point of view it's soothing, it's light, it's smooth... From a lyrical stand point, walking away from the problems in your life? an interesting option? personally that's not how i think someone should deal with their problems... if you've screwed up you don't walk away, you hang in there and you weather the outcome.

Talking about weather, I was told by someone that I would experience storms in my relationships. At the time I thought it would be just one significant relationship. I thought that if I saw the signs I could prevent it. Little did I know that it would be storms in all my relationships. All my relationships are stormy, and I'm the one who sails into the storm. I've even managed this with my relationship with the most high. How is that? I've thought about it, many times over. I know why.

This same person told me that when I reached the eye of the storm and all around me was trouble only one I would call on the name of the Lord, and I would be rescued.

I know his power. I know he can save me. I just haven't asked him for the right reasons or maybe I don't have enough faith to see it's fullfilment.

I saw his power today. It was a song, I cried out in the car "what am I going to do, I don't know where I'm going anymore" and I hit the radio and you know what played, Sting and the Police Every Breath You Take, but not the whole song, just the last chorus it was an answer. He's watching me.

I have to die to in order to live for christ. Not physical but the old nature, and I have to be born of the spirit. I have to change the way I've been living. That is today, 11.54pm friday the 23 of june 2006. It's a new chapter to start. A cleansing, an understanding that I have to stop resisting the path before me and start living it. To start living the plan for my life. Not to just say the words but actually do it. I realise now how much in error I've been that I've been fighting his plan thinking what I was getting was better. However I wasn't, I just kept slipping further off the road. That can't be anymore. Life must change, and I must find salvation at the cross.

The wrong things have mattered to me for too long. The most important thing in my life suffered. My love for God, my love for Christ. I gave up on them to chase my sin. Not anymore.

The Lord has just been waiting patiently for me to see this. All I've ever needed and wanted is in Him. My Alpha and Omega, beginning and end. He calms the storm. His power, I've forgotten.

Now my purpose is to bring him Glory.

I understand finally what it means to die and be reborn.

Lord be with me.
With Love

In Christ

Tristan D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home