Friday, June 23, 2006

Taking things too literal

I realise that generally when a person says something they're supposed to mean what they say and say what they feel. However we live in a world of duplicity where not all that is said can be taken at face value. One of my nicknames happens to be DUALITY. It's in my nature to use over dramatise my problems to hide my agendas beneath them. Unfortunately not all can see through the veil and I am often misunderstood.

I should change, I often feel, it's not really the readers fault that they take what I say so literally... Perhaps in their place I would do the same. I am however paranoid and so analyze something three times over before I let it go.

So I apologize to those who have read my blog and were lead astray.

With love and new found hope,

In Christ

Tristan D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home