Saturday, June 24, 2006

New freedom found... in servitude

I am different today, I thought more about God today then I usually do. I am trying to see things the way he wants me to see them. I am trying to submit to his will.

Today I was in church and my mum talked about depression... I thought I was depressed... But really I'm not... I've got all I need a God who loves me and a Savior who has died for me already on the cross. I have a family who love me and want me around. And I have friends... Slowly I am fixing the mistakes I made with them. I hope soon they will want me around as much as I want them around. Slowly that is one of my goals. However my main goal is to be back in the service of the most high doing what I do best playing the bass guitar. I've to find a church that will take me in, all will, and find a band. Before I join the band I have to get my walk with the Spirit right. Slowly... Small steps will end in a journey that will span my whole life.

It's bring great happiness to have a purpose again... I don't want to lose it... not again... I am no longer a wallower of sadness and disorder... but a source of joy and peace. I fragile chaos have broken and repaired with peace.

Peace and serenity... That is what I will seek for and I know I don't have to look far... Christ is always watching.

Once a long time ago a friend asked if I could ever be positive about life. My dear friend I now see that I can... I have found my path and not too late...

Thank you my Lord
With love,

In Christ

Tristan D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home