Thursday, June 22, 2006

Like a wounded animal...

I am as the title implies a wounded animal, my pain is an emotional one manifesting itself in actual heartache.
All that I have come to love and look to for support is crumbling around me, my world is imploding upon the mess that it has become. My only solace, God and family, and shouldn't that be enough? It appears that no it isn't.
I love a person who doesn't share my feelings, i'm not upset that she doesn't share my feelings, i'm upset because suddenly every good thing that i've done for her has been tainted with doubt of its' sincerity. Everything I've ever said or done to her is suddenly wrong... How can that be? Why?
However such answers don't really need to be spoken. There is no point. There is no point to anything really. My life is draining of friendships, it seems to me that everyday I lose a friend.
Perhaps I drive them away? Should I care? It hurts, it really hurts... So I do care... I do!
Screw them... I didn't change they did... They can f*ck off for all I care now. I want them in my life, I do, but they've rejected me, they didn't admonish me with love, they just left me to fend for myself. How could I have been so stupid to start caring for people again... I will never make the same mistake a third time. I won't, I won't.

So my final words to you who may read this... If it offends you... Why did you come here?

Hits a nerve doesn't it? Guilt is a terrible thing...

With no love left

In Christ

Tristan D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home