Monday, February 20, 2006

Self loathing, friendships gone amuck... all in a day's work

Angry at myself, why?

I know...
I understand...
I can't bring myself to say it...

That's how it goes... secrets... sigh... fear causes us to keep secrets... to run from the truth. What do we fear? We're afraid our secrets will drive people away from us... to be alone... that is sometimes all it really is... to want someone to hold you, to love you, to need you like you need them, to talk to you, to ask you how your day was, to notice you when no one in the world can see, just longing for that little extra that fill the void within you.


What's my secret?
That is not the question you should ask me... I cannot give you an answer, it would no longer be my secret... now would it?

What am I afraid of?
Ruined friendships, dark future...

Problem is, I am already alone :)


No one's ever asked me how my day was...

In Christ

Tristan D.

6 Comments:

At 2:18 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how was your day?

 
At 6:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude things cant be tat bad now can it??
in any case wtv it is tell me if u want or say nothing at all
just wanna let u know i'm still here to watch ur back aight?

 
At 10:26 pm, Blogger Tristan D. said...

anonymous person... my day was pretty good... the sun was a little warmer than most days... but other than that suprising delightful... how was yours?

 
At 10:27 pm, Blogger Tristan D. said...

Hey kev... it's a lot of stuff that i don't wanna deal with at the moment...

It's potentially upsetting stuff... not for you, but potentially upsetting for me...

Peace out mate

 
At 11:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice to hear your day wasn’t so bad after all James…
But alas, don’t we all have ‘potentially upsetting’ problems that we simply must deal with? Here’s my two cents worth (even if you don’t want it, you’re getting it anyways so listen up): Unless someone died or the world’s coming to an end tomorrow, quit your bellyaching. Otherwise I’ll give you something to whine about (Oh yes don’t think I won’t). Only good thing about being back here is that I get to terrorize you in person :-)
ha ha ha.

Yup, there’s nothing like a little rotten humour to perk up anyone’s day.

…or not…err, uhm.

(…anonymous slowly ponders over the situation).

Ok fine. I won’t terrorize you.

And seriously (jokes aside), good luck with whatever it is that you have to deal with. Just remember, you do have friends that are exceptionally good listeners.

Take it easy.

 
At 1:16 pm, Blogger Tristan D. said...

NIMA!!
lol

 

Post a Comment

<< Home