Friday, February 17, 2006

old works... holidays, OVER... crap... LOTS of IT!!!

Hey if you're still reading this blog well good on you
i haven't updated this thing since october... MY BAD!!

I've been on vacation, so have some have some of my faculties... and sensebilties. Life is nothing more than meaningless garble at the moment...

I'm consumed by MMORPGs World of Warcraft so rocks... yeah

I'm a lvl 40 hunter night elf... wicked...

Nothings really the same and yet it feels so so so so so so so so stagnant...

I miss the ppl I love... I won't mention names...

BUT I STILL LOVE YOU!!!

yeah you with hair and you with a nose and more hair... 2 thumbs... yeah that you

Perhaps there will be more coherent stuff the next time I blog as my mental state nears University state again... Warming up the hyperdrive engines... hopefully I will still have comrades to ride with...

I may be persona non grata this season... such is life...

Mae Gyin, Maxine and Chris... and Nima... and those other ppl whose names are not mention cause my fingers are getting numb (i'm out of touch with the typing thing) looking forward to seeing you guys again...

Kevin we gotta catch up mate...
.......................................................

What's new... Eric and Syn are going to be stayin in the same apartment as me...
(Even where I stay is no longer the same)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEKK!! lol... Life just stepped up to whole new level... expect many pasta invites... as well as spicy curry invites... I HAVE A STOVE... oh yeah... much cooking of the food will be done... (you guys are paying you do realise that lol)

Anyways if you're reading this... be well and God's bless you...

Title: illusions of love

Love is an illusion,
The bane of man's existence
It makes us weak,

It deceives our hearts,
It clouds our minds,
It shadows our judgment,

But never have I felt so strong, Nor my heart known such truth,
My mind seen so plainly,
And never have I been as sure as I am now,
When I say I love you.

In Christ

Tristan D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home