Friday, February 24, 2006

I sigh, in a deep and profound manor... obviously

It the return to life I suppose... Gotta head back to life today... to monash... to other people... to responsiblity and stuff...

It's not really a bad thing I guess... but I've been at home for so so long... do I really want to go back...

ARGH!!! NO!!! LOL... I just want to stay at home and play WoW all day long...

I really wanna hit lvl 60... HUNTERS RULE...


so do pallies, priests and mages

but other than that you guys suck... yeah u shammies... and you warlocks... and youwarriors with your charge... stun lock the runner in WSG... argh... hate you... i like druids... except when it's a tauren... then well HORDE SUCK ASS!!!

Ok so sorry for the temporal lapse into the world of warcraft... I'm suffering already from withdrawal... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

My NE HUNTER ROCKS!!! She owns... pwn 2 priests the other day... both shadow... NOOBs...

LoL...

This is a very very random post

This post does not accurately reflect the author's true nature. Or does it?

Anyway... I will be in KL tonight... I expect to be busy moving in 2moro and the day after...

I hope there aren't any tutes next week

Anyways love you lots (
readers)

In Christ

Tristan D.

2 Comments:

At 9:37 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have already started sem 2 on the 24th, well, sorta. =(

The last person mentioned was Dirrty and that was because I thought he's dead!

U can have lunch with me! Or even better, coffee... =)

I understand what u mean about staying at home and playing WoW, coz I'm feeling like that as well, except, I dont play WoW...

Doubt there's any tutes on 1st week...Hope to see you on Monday...Arent you excited, another round of crazy tests and assigments awaiting us for the next few months? Ugh...

 
At 8:02 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Respiratory Therapists

 

Post a Comment

<< Home