Monday, September 19, 2005

In misery's absence

Misery's flight unexpected though it was, deep relief it brought, how long we shall be apart I know not, nor do I wish to guess, less I provoke her return prematurely. I shall miss her icy touch and her dark cold passion ever so little. For though we were at odds, still she loved me so.

Our parting was sudden,
She left before the sunrise,
On a friday it happened,
And without even goodbye,

And now it's a monday, her presence I feel no more, save the questions her absence has borne,

Am I miserable? No, I feel a joy beyond explanation,
Am I alone? Yes, however I have always been even when she was with me,
Am I at peace? No, for this corporeal world will never bring me peace,

She has left me with questions far to difficult for any man to put into words, questions in the form of feelings and emotions that mortal man has no words to hold in existance.

These questions are buried in me, and their truths shall be known when the time is right, perhaps, or they are questions that need no answers. It will be left to be seen.

In Christ

Tristan D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home