Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Randomness and Stuff like that...

Alive, Am I today?
Feel pain, do I this day,
Joy, it is fair to say,
You will find none in me this day,
Alone as always, no change today,
In the dark to brood I stay,
No place for my head to lay,
No refuge, no solace this day,
In your heart, in your soul I wait,
For rescue to come my way,
In your hand my bare heart is laid,
To trust, to keep, to love and break,
My life to take,
No strength have I today,
This world to leave, a decision I cannot make,
In your hands as always my life is, just like this day


I wrote that during dynamics class (16/8/05) ... A sure fire way to gain creative inspiration... N0T!!! Class was so dull I had to find something for my mind to do... So I thought of suicide... But that lecture wasn't worth my life... so a poem was the answer...

Also I was told by a very, very, very good friend (Charisma) that she preferred posts like, Who Is Kerc? Seems to give her more insight on how I think... Does anyone truly want to know how my mind works? Instructions weren't included when they built my model... a bit defective so I guess they figured it wasn't truly necessary…

Haha my mind, my mind what a place… Dark, gloomy, damp, somewhat dense (with knowledge)… similar to what you’d find beneath a rotting piece of wood… haha, except no mushrooms. (Mushrooms Maxine there aren’t any mushrooms in my head)

Ah mushrooms what can I say about mushrooms, the most beautiful fungus God could have produced on decaying matter, you could use them to make soup, creamy, creamy soup, or fry them in a pan with some butter and a little garlic, a pinch of salt… magnificent! I love pourte bello mushrooms… Big and succulent each has a diameter of approximately 3.5 inches… What a mushroom! Then there are truffles, just a few scrapes is enough to flavour anything… Mushrooms… I love them… I love mushrooms…

Now that’s randomness… It’s how my mind works… hahaha…

Anyways that all for now… people feed back please…

In Christ

Tristan D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home