Tuesday, July 12, 2005

profound type stuff not here yet... peace out

So here i am blogging... wooooooooooooooo hoooooooooooooooo,
it's my first entry... so i guess there isn't much too right now...

It's half past 12 in the afternoon... I'm hungry... oh am I majorly hungry...
It's been a pretty sleepy day overall...
I had a late start this morning (10.00 am) since there was nothing to be done...

Anyways since Mae Gyin and Kevin are here and... well if I don't move quick I will be bruised by Mae Gyin so this all for now... check back later for more deep and profound brain stuff...

Edit:

Ok it was a false alarm... we didn't go anywhere... unfortunately... we were supposed to go to Mindy's place but it didn't happen so... I'm continuing my less than deep and profound stuff... haha

They're still in my room being all lovey dovey... it's funky ... haha... ok it's stopped (riiiiiiiiight)

anyways I don't have much to say really so this ends my edit...

In Christ

Tristan D.

1 Comments:

At 2:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When are you not hungry? cool poem... hmmm... oh yeah STOP WASTING UR TIME ON CHEAP BOOZ AND WOMEN AND BLOGGING U BOOGER !

 

Post a Comment

<< Home