Wednesday, July 13, 2005

A poem... deep and profound? You tell me... haha

As I lay my head down this night,
I fear I shall not see the morning's light,
I fear this night my flame shall be smothered,
And all to soon shall I see divine light or Hell's blight,
And though I be dead to the world,
I live still in thee,
In Thy memory,
Cursed am I for knowing,
That I myself caused my greatest pain,
And my soul's death,
I owe it all to mine self,
In thee I sought my refuge,
In thee my solace,
When my corpse is laid in eternal slumber,
Weep not for me,
Rejoice instead for now thine own suffering has ended,
And my torment still to come.
Tomorrow:
I will post the events of a certain prom and the eventuallities of the night and its subsequent morning.

In Christ

Tristan D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home