Thursday, July 28, 2005

Deep and directed unadultrated hatred!

I hate life at this moment... I hate you... yeah you! You know why? Because I can! You can hate me too... It doesn't make a difference... I don't know who you are! Quite frankly, today I couldn't care less... In the deep darkest parts of my heart... I feel hate, anger, rage, jealousy and murder today, You want to know why? I'm telling you whether you like it or not, keep reading! What was it about today? A look? A voice? A person?I'm not sure... It could have been all 3, I don't care... I burn... and

My soul is engulfed in rage,
My blood pulses in my temples,
My anger rise to the surface,
My hatred I embrace,

Joy and sadness,
Apprehension and expectation, at its return fills me,
Too long have we been separated,
The sudden sense of familiarity,

The pain of heartache long buried returns,
The life I lead returns to haunt me,
The mask I've long held falls to pieces,
Stare upon death itself I do,

Now I feel the cold emptiness return,
My life as it is today,
My life as it has been today,
I am alone, my hatred, my only warmth.

So I hate you for being you, you know why? Because I can't be you, Not even for a day...
Pray for the fragile mind, now in its hour of chaos!

Today's poem on top of the one above,

Title: Rage

The rage rises in my blood once again,
The hatred pounding in my skull once again,
The bloodlust returns, a broken soul's vengeance,
The abomination is taking control, I'm helpless again

I can taste hate's bitterness in my mouth,
I can feel its excitement as the cycle begins again,
I can feel the pressure in my head build as it asserts itself again,
My every fibre burns with hatred for you,

You ask me why? I answer,
You opened the flood gates,
You ask me how? I answer,
I loved you; you could not see it,

Now I loathe your presence,
Now I will cut your cancer from my heart,
Now the demon long buried returns,
Now this pain must die,

You must die, my bloodlust assuaged,
I must die; sins price my soul's suicide,
And I will laugh over your grave,
And I will cry over your grave,

Then there will be silence.

In Christ

Tristan D.

1 Comments:

At 1:27 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude......... wat happened??? u still looked fine when gyin n i left u this afternoon or were u already in a foul mood n just wasn't showing??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home