Thursday, July 14, 2005

Absolute and complete nothingness

I realise yesterday I promised to relate the happenings of my prom (and its subsequent morning) however I can't, not tonight at least...
I begun the day at 9am... there was an exam to be done and after that some wasting of the time... after which I proceeded with my uni mates (sounds like a new breed of monkey) to pyramid where there was a frenzied purchasing of 14 tickets to watch the Fantastic Four, we the proceeded to lunch at A & W
(I should receive some form of payment for all the names I've mentioned... Free Advertising... Sigh)
Moving on... movie was pretty good... I wished Charisme had been there... she's always nice to have around... it was fun all in all...
Then we went our separate ways... Mine happen to be the same as Marcus, Vero, and Aries... we hung out did some official University type stuff... haha... then there was some eating(integral to the daily existance of most homosapiens, homoerectusians[if that word even exists] and even cromagnian man) so it is a well established fact, when humans meet... they eat...
Then there were plans made to do some internet gaming on my condo's local area network (which hence forth shall be refered to as LAN) After which there was another run to pyramid because my computer had a limited amount of RAM... I purchased more RAM and found it to be completly defunked... it had to be sent back... more travelling, some cursing... a stop at Mc Donalds and a cheese burger later... my computer was up and running... there was some gaming, marcus poor chap couldn't join... something funky was goin on with his input/output aparatus... we could not detect him... it was too small... the bandwidth i mean... so the network lagged and only steven and I could... play...
So after the playing, I did some of the chatting.. and now the blogging...

This blog was definately not filled with anything deep or profound... well you read the title and choose to continue reading... haha... so if you've got this far... why not leave me a comment... so I will have something to read.. instead of my own drivel.

The prom events will come soon... I hope...

In Christ

Tristan D.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home